Our policy tells you how we collect, store and use your personal data when you browse and use our website or when you provide us with your personal data. Please read this document carefully.
When you access, browse or otherwise use the website you are confirming that you have read, understood, agree and consent to this policy.
Should you disagree with any part of this document, you should not continue to access the website.
We respect your right to privacy and promise to do our best to to safeguard it. We only collect, store and process personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
Why do we collect information and how can it benefit you?
- Because we want to create and provide content that is the most helpful for you.
- So that it is easy for you to access our website details by not having to enter information repeatedly.
- Because we can then provide what you want to know more quickly.
- To make it simple for you to find information about Debt Solutions Hub.
- Because user information helps us to improve the website for you and future users.
Information we may hold
Information that you choose to provide to us including but not limited to when you:
- Buy a product or service from us through our website, over the phone or any other way
- Use our applications on Facebook
- Fill in our online enquiry form
- Information you provide should you apply for registration via the website at some time in the future, when you subscribe to any of our services or request additional services.
If you decide to correspond with us, we may keep a record of your contact.
If we request you to complete surveys that we might use for research purposes you have the right to decline the opportunity to participate.
We may collect data using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
Your IP address
Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic, location and other communication information and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you may have accessed in locating our website. (Google Analytics)
Information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
Unless you have declined the following, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
From time to time, to inform you by post, email, SMS or other available means, of products, promotions, special offers and services.
You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
Payment Card details
We currently do not take any card details/payments via our website.
We take your online security very seriously. Any personal information you provide to us is protected by electronic and physical means and held in accordance with data legislation.
- To provide site usage information (Google Analytics), which will help us continue to improve and develop the products and services we offer. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- To analyse your use of our website, allowing us to identify customer preferences and improve customers’ experience of the website.
- If you decide to use our enquiry form where we collect your name and email address.
You can adjust your web browser preferences to disable cookies. To find out how to reject or restrict cookies you may find it helpful to visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that some cookies may be essential to make purchases or request information on this website. Should you decide to reject cookies, the ability of the website to provide the service you request may be impaired.
Access to Information
You are entitled to ask us what personal data we hold about you. We are permitted to charge a fee, not exceeding £10.00, for this service. You also have the right to have us correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
On the Facebook application you may have the opportunity to post various questions, reviews or other content.
Please note that you can change certain settings on Facebook related to the application through your account and privacy settings on Facebook.